Enough Is Enough
People with learning disabilities, mental health needs or anyone who is devalued by Society deserve the same choices, control and opportunities for a good life as every other citizen.
This means the right to:
- A purpose and direction in life
- Be able to speak up and be listened to
- Money that they control
- A home of their own
- Good help
- A meaningful and good life
- The opportunities to develop good, loving relationships, and;
- To be recognised and valued in their community
I aim through my Organisation to make this happen for people by working to empower people to speak up, improve and personalise the services provided with providers and people supported.
So if you feel 'enough is enough' and it is time for change contact me.